Sunday, February 28, 2010

Glam Shots

If there is anything that really makes you feel good, it's a glamorous photo of yourself!

As you can imagine, I spent 2 hours in hair and make up this morning to get ready for this. I love it when my husband recognizes how great I look and decides to record it for us!

Now, why I would post this is another story. I think it's so important to show the good, the bad, and the worse! It's how I live my life!

Now, you may say, "Oh it's not THAT bad", but frankly I think it is. What's more, I hope you, my friends, appreciate that I'm showing a part of myself usually only seen by my husband, my dogs, and my cat. This photo may expose several lies that I've told as well. I am not a size 2. I am not 25. There!

Confession is good for the soul! Particularly on a Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment