Thursday, March 11, 2010

America's Next Top Idiot



When Alex (my husband) is traveling, I waste a lot of time. I take two hour bubble baths. I watch reality TV. I get bored and sort of frustrated because I am lonely with him gone. I think of things to amuse myself, but don't do them.

Okay, this morning for example, there is a marathon of "America's Next Top Model" on TV. I think I've watched 7 hours of it so far. Now, if there is anybody I dislike more than Tyra Banks, I don't know who it would be. So why am I sitting at the kitchen table watching my 14" TV? I have two respectable sized flat screens on the lower level of the house. I could go watch one of those. Then again, I think we have a 50 inch flat screen upstairs. I could go watch that.

What am I talking about? If I dislike Tyra, why would I want to see her bigger. Also, this has to be the stupidest show I have ever been addicted to. I really think I need help. Even my dogs won't watch it with me. They like Animal Cops Detroit, and Animal Cops Houston, and Animal Cops San Francisco just fine. So why don't I turn that on? I like Animal Cops too. But oh hell no, I want to see who gets to be America's Next Top Model.

Now here's the really pitiful part, I have seen this before and I already know who is going to win. Dear God, I wish my husband was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment