Sunday, March 14, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine, That's Me!


I was having a bad morning.

My husband just got home from Georgia on Friday evening. Five minutes after he walked in the house, he gets a message to go back to Georgia on Sunday morning. HFMB! If I every heard of something more stupid, I don't know what it is.

You have the man there in Georgia. If you need him back on Sunday, tell him to STAY right there in Georgia. I really don't understand the logic of this at all. (I guess that's why I'm not a highly paid executive.)

Anyway, I'm pissed that we don't even have a weekend. Again!

So, I got up way way too early with the time change to see him off. (Naw, I'm lying. Lazy bitch that I am, I stayed in bed, rolled over to kiss him goodbye and then went back to sleep. Really, why should both of us suffer?)

So I came downstairs at my regular civilized time of 9:00 AM and got my coffee. The sun was shining and I came into the office to catch up with what's going on in the world, (okay, the blogs), and email. When I went to Suzicate's "Water Witch's Daughter" blog and found that she gave me a Sunshine Award.

Now if there is anything I like better than an award, I don't know what it would be! (Oh, there is one thing: having my husband home for the weekend.)

I want to give this award to the following bloggers who have brightened my day on many occasions:

Nooter the dog - I don't always "get" everything he says but Harry does and it makes him snort!

The Fat Lady at the Gym - who does some amazing things with film and music and her 3 gorgeous dogs, Lily, Mini, and Grace.

2010 - The Year of Miracles - Kathee, who occasionally confounds me but always entertains me!

No comments:

Post a Comment