Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Confessional




Okay, it's been a couple of weeks since I hooked up with the sinners at Glamazon Mormon Mom and that has given me adequate time to reflect on and regret my sins... some of them anyway.

1. I ate a box of cookies for dinner last night. So, that is a sin of gluttony.

2. I threw a snail into my neighbor's yard. No, I don't like her that much. She has the most perfect yard ever. Plus she has perfect hair and perfect kids. (Okay, that's what I used to do with the priest too. Part truths. Now I'm going for the gold.) I ALWAYS throw snails in my neighbor's yard when I find them. Let the little suckers eat her stuff not mine.

3. I cut her flowers for my house when she's gone too.

4. I hate reading bitchy stuff about how evil public personalities are. I don't care who Tiger boinks. I don't care who Jesse James boinks. It's none of my business. I don't know how sweet their wives are or aren't. I just don't care.

5. I hate to hear people jump on bandwagons about somebody. It pisses me off. Don't go ganging up on anybody. If it's your own issue, fucking handle it! (Sorry Glam. But it really does annoy me.)

6. I don't know what twittering is. And I don't want to know.

7. I really would like to live on chocolate and Silver Oak Cabernet. Fruits, nuts, veggies, and grains just aren't as much fun.

8. Sometimes my kids can be assholes. There, I've said it.

9. I hate Oprah.

10. Once I had a boyfriend come to my house for a weekend while my husband was on a business trip. It never made me feel guilty. It was actually a lot of fun. Yes, I will roast in hell, and no it was not this husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment