Thursday, September 23, 2010

Garbage Day Blues

Thursday is Garbage Day.

I hate Garbage Day. It bugs me because on Garbage Eve, I have to wrestle our garbage cans from the backyard out to the curb, past three cars parked haphazardly in our driveway.

It also bugs me that people wander the streets on Garbage Eve and early Garbage Morning pulling soda cans out of our recycle containers. I usually threaten to set the dogs on those people. I really don't want random people going through my garbage.

This morning I had a new reason to hate Garbage Day. My next door neighbor man came out early this morning and put his garbage cans directly in front of my garbage cans. I might also mention that he did this while wearing his underpants. Excuse me? I'm sitting here minding my own business and I hear noises in front of my house.

I glance out the window and here is a white haired guy in his skivvies putting his garbage cans directly in front of mine.

My dogs will always pee right on top of where the other dog peed. It's about marking and showing dominance. My garbage cans are placed at the curb right at the end of my driveway. Why did this guy put his garbage cans in front of my driveway? He has his own driveway.

And perhaps more perplexing than that is why did he do it wearing his underpants?

No comments:

Post a Comment