Monday, June 13, 2011

"You Could Go Work With Blind Kids Or Something"

My husband, Alex, left on a trip today.

Before he left, he asked me "What are you going to do while I'm gone, Honey?" I looked at him and said "I'm going to put on my robe." He sort of laughed and said, "Other people think you're kidding when you say that, but I know better." Uh huh. He does. I just looked at him.

Then Alex says "You could go work with blind kids or something." I nearly fell on the floor laughing. Where does he get this stuff?

Don't get me wrong. Working with blind kids would be a noble thing to do, I guess. But why blind kids? I have never expressed a desire to go work with blind kids.

Finally, Alex clued me in. That was a line that Al Pacino used to his wife in the movie "Scarface". Pacino's wife sat around all day doing coke and he said she should go work with blind kids or something.

Very funny, Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment